Hotel Fortuna Porec has an unique location on the island of St. Nicolas, five-minutes boat ride from Porec old town. It is an old and outdated, 3-star hotel, but with beautiful views over the sea and Porec old town. This 187-room hotel has a huge potential but it is tired and needs some renovation. Rooms are pretty large, all can accommodate an extra bed. Although in-room amenities could be improved, the big advantage is that each room has a balcony or a terrace. There are plenty of beach areas, and quiet coves on the island, and some sports for hire. Sea view rooms are worth paying extra for, as the view over the sea and Porec old town is amazing. Food is pretty good with live cooking stations. Other facilities include outdoor swimming pool, children's pool, children's playground, free wifi in the public areas and free parking on the mainland.
Hotel Fortuna Porec is best suited for seniors.
Hotel Fortuna Porec Highlights
- Stunning location with amazing views: Hotel Fortuna Prec is located on the island of St. Nicolas, right at the waterfront, overlooking The sea and Porec Old Town.
- Island retreat without traffic: Being located on the island makes this hotel really unique. There is no traffic on the island, all the cars are left at the mainland. There are plenty beaches. They are not crowded. There is also interesting wildlife on the island.
- Free ferry: There is a free boat service running every half an hour from the mainland to the island. The ride takes 5 minutes.
Hotel Fortuna Porec Downsides
- In-room amenities: There is no air-conditioner in the rooms. There is no fridge or a mini bar in the room, neither in-room safe.
- Noise from the discos on the mainland: Weekend nights can be really noisy, with loud music coming from the discos on the mainland.