Jadran Residence Porec is a small 2-star hotel located in downtown Porec. The hotel is located at the Porec seafront promenade. Only BB meal plan is offered. The breakfast is served in the neighboring 4-star Valamar Riviera Hotel. Jadran Residence Porec is a budget accommodation, with excellent location and beautiful views from the rooms facing the sea. However, rooms are small and basic. Toilets are tiny with basic amenities. Jadran Residence Porec belongs to largest hotel group in Croatia – Valamar Hotels & Residence – and although it is a budget accommodation in its style, it can be really pricey during the high season (beware!). There is no parking near the hotel. Try to arrange with hotel staff to let you enter with your car at least until you unload your luggage. However, there is a remote hotel parking and shuttle service free of charge. Before heading for Jadran Residence, you need to check in at Valamar Riviera Hotel and you pick up the room keys there. Breakfast and a summer hustle and bustle of the seaside town are the highlights of this 2-star property. There are very few rooms with a balcony. Rooms are not air-conditioned.
Jadran Residence Porec is best suited for young travelers.
Jadran Residence Porec highlights:
- Breakfast: Jadran Residence belongs to the same hotel chain as the neighboring 4-star hotel Valamar Riviera. Breakfast is actually served at Valamar Riviera Hotel, so you get to eat a 4-star breakfast.
- Location: Jadran Residence is located in the Porec old town, at the seafront, amidst bars and restaurants. It is conveniently located to explore Porec old town. It is perfect location to enjoy a summer hustle and bustle.
- Views: The views from seaside rooms are lovely, overlooking the harbor, St. Nicolas island and the sea.
Jadran Residence Porec Downsides:
- Noise: At the ground floor of Jadran Residence, there is an Epoca Bar. This is very popular cocktail bar at the Porec seafront. It can be noisy at the nighttime.
- No elevator: Jadran Residence has no elevator. This can be a problem, especially for rooms located on the higher floors.
- There is no air-conditioner in the rooms.
- Jadran Residence can be pricey in the high season.
- There is no parking in the vicinity of the hotel.