Hotel Delfin Porec is located in Zelena Laguna Resort, 5 km south of Porec. Hotel Delfin Porec is the largest hotel in Porec and in Croatia. Hotel Delfin Porec features 793 rooms. This is a cheap hotel in Porec. Hotel Delfin Porec is a huge dormitory with small rooms and bathroom. The rooms aren't air-conditioned. The hotel has been slightly refurbished recently. Restaurant and other public areas are air-conditioned. Furniture in rooms is updated, but rooms are still very basic. It is a 2-star hotel so there's not much to be expected. As long as you only look for a cheap accommodation, a cheap room to sleep and not to spend any extra time in it, hotel Delfin will meet your expectation. Anything above that will have you disappointed. Hotel Delfin Porec has a great beach with lots of activities, a beach bar and a beach grill restaurant.
Overall, hotel Delfin Porec is a pretty good choice for a 2-star property. It is best suited for young travelers and families with older children.
Hotel Delfin Porec highlights:
- Cheap accommodation: Porec can be really expensive during the high season. Hotel Delfin, due to its 2-star rating and 793 rooms, usually offers affordable prices even in the high season. Frank once stayed in hotel Delfin for two weeks at the begining of August for as low as 50$ a day for a half-board plan.
- Location at the seafront (20 m): Hotel Delfin is located at the seafront, only 20 m from the beach. Many rooms offer the seaview.
- Outdoor swimming pool: Outdoor swimming pool with sea water is pretty big. There is a live entertainment by the pool at evenings.
- Hotel beach: Hotel Delfin beach is one of the best in Porec. Beach is partly cemented, partly pebbles. Lots of trees, shadow and constant breeze makes it a perfect place to spend hot summer days.
Hotel Delfin Porec downsides:
- Internet is charged.
- There is no air-conditioner in the rooms.
- The rooms are small.