Hotel Valamar Pinia Porec is located in residential area of Porec, called Spadici. It is a 20-minute walk from the old town. The hotel is located just across the street from the beach. You can also reach the town on the bicycle or with a tourist train that runs every 40 minutes. Although Hotel Valamar Pinia Porec is a 3-star property, it is Valamar branded hotel, which basically means, it offers 4-star service and amenities. There are 170 rooms. Rooms are air-conditioned, food is of a better quality than standard 3-star hotel, children entertainment and mini club offer more activities. Mini club is organized in accordance with the age group (4-6, 7-9, 10-12). There is even a Teen Club with activities for teenagers. Other facilities include outdoor swimming pool, children's swimming pool, massage and beauty parlor, fitness center, wellness area, bicycle storage room. Hotel Valamar Pinia offers all inclusive light meal plan. It includes three meals a day and selection of drinks along with the meals (free of charge). Soft drinks for children are served in mini club during the opening hours, as well as daily ice-cream parties and afternoon mini snack.
Hotel Valamar Pinia Porec is best suited for families with children and cycling aficionados.
Hotel Valamar Pinia Highlights:
- Quiet location: Situated in a residential part of the town, hotel Valamar Pinia Porec, benefits from a quiet location, far from the night clubs, bars and loud music.
- Facilities for families: In the high season hotel Valamar Pinia Porec is best suited for the families. It offers family accommodations, all inclusive light meal plans, variety of entertainment and activities for children and adults, mini clubs for different age groups, teen club, professional child care service.
- Facilities for cycling aficionados: In the off season, hotel Valamar Pinia Porec is best suited for cycling aficionados. It offers bike storage room, free use of bicycles, organized and individual cycling tours, maps with cycling trails, washing area, etc…
Hotel Valamar Pinia Porec Downsides
- Hotel beach: Hotel beach is an ugly cemented platform not suitable for small children. Sun bathing area is grassed covered and nice, but it is very busy and crowded.
- In-room amenities: There is no safe neither mini bar or fridge in the room.
- Noisy dining area: Don't forget, this is a family hotel. Restaurant is full of noisy children, running around. If you are not on a holiday with children, you will probably be annoyed.
1 thought on “Hotel Valamar Pinia Porec (all inclusive light)”
The hotel set up and quality is absolutely first class with everything taken care of. The rooms are great,
the dining area (inside and out) is beautiful
Fantastic location, very comfortable, fabulous facilities and, above all, the most amazing staff.
Perfect for spending your vacation. For those who would love to travel in Adelaide, this website could help,
it has the best Adelaide accommodation http://regarlpark.com.au.