Accommodation Porec include great choice of hotels, holiday rentals, villas and campsites. It is important to choose accommodation Porec to suit your needs. Families should look for family friendly hotels. Couples on romantic getaway will be better off choosing accommodation Porec for couples. And young travelers don't want to end up in a boring resort catering to senior citizens, and vice verse. Check Frank's Guide on accommodation Porec.
Porec, itl. Parenzo, located at the west coast of Istria, is the biggest tourist resort in Croatia. Approximately 450.000 people visit Porec every year. This small seaside resort with 15.000 inhabitants, grows three times its size during the summer. In a single day it can accommodate over 45.000 tourist. The largest single site is camping Lanterna, located 10 km north-west of Porec. It can accommodate 9.000 people in a single day. Two boutique hotels in Porec are hotel Mauro and Apart-hotel Empirej.
List of accommodation Porec:
- Hotel Delfin – 2-star property located 5 km south of Porec. Great beach, lots of activities, basic rooms, good buffet food. Accommodation Porec for young travelers and families with older children.
- Jadran Residence – 2-star hotel located downtown, at the waterfront. Accommodation Porec best suited for young travelers.
- Pical Apartments – 2-star self-catering apartments at the outskirts of downtown. Very basic.
- Apartments Astra – 2-star self-catering apartments, located in a resort, 5 km away from Porec.
- Apartments Lanterna – 2-star self-catering apartments, located on the peninsula of the same name, in a huge resort. The resort is 10 km away from the town.
- Hotel Pical – 3-star hotel located 15-minute walk from old town. Accommodation Porec best suited for seniors and families with older children.
- Hotel Zagreb – 3-star hotel located next to hotel Pical, just 10-minute walk from downtown. Accommodation Porec best suited for families with small children.
- Hotel Valamar Pinia (all inclusive light) – 3-star property located in the residential area, ideal for bicycle enthusiasts and families with children.
- Hotel Valamar Rubin – 3-star property located close to the old town, in a beautiful pine wood and close to the beach.
- Island Hotel Fortuna & Castle Isabella – 3-star property located on the island of St. Nicola, 5-minute boat ride from the old town.
- Hotel Zorna (all inclusive) – 3-star property facing the sea is located in a resort. Ideal for families with children.
- Valamar Diamant Residence – 3-star self-catering apartments located 15-minutes walk from downtown.
- Pinia Residence – this 3-star property consists of 96 self-catering apartments. All apartments have a sea view.
- Hotel Laguna Gran Vista – 3-star hotel located next to Hotel Zorna. This hotel doesn't have elevator.
- Hotel Laguna Materada – 3-star hotel surrounded by beautiful gardens, but a little bit far from downtown.
- Hotel Mediteran -3-star property located in Brulo area, 20-minutes walk from the old town.
- Hotel Plavi – a decent three-star hotel located in a resort. Hotel is a bit dated, but it offers a good value for money.
- Hotel Laguna Istra – another 3-star property located in a nearby resort, only 200 m from the beach.
- Hotel Pineta – this intimate 100-rooms hotel is situated in Vrsar. Hotel is situated on the slope, above the sea, and offers exquisite views over Vrsar archipelago, marina and town.
- Apartments Riva – 3-star property located in Vrsar, at the very seafront. Beautiful views over the sea, town's marina and old town.
- Funtana Resort (all inclusive) – 3-star property located in the village Funtana, half way between Porec and Vrsar. Ideal for families with children and senior citizens.
- Village Laguna Park – this three-star property consists of bungalows featuring double rooms, hotel Laguna Park offering full board meal plan, self-catering apartments and villas.
- Camping Lanterna – the largest campsite in Porec surroundings and one of the leading campings in the world.
- Camping Orsera – with its 360 pitches it is relatively small campsite located in Vrsar. Can be noisy from the nearby beach bars and clubs.
- Camping Porto Sole – another campsite located in Vrsar. One of the rare campsites that are open all-year around.
- Camping Valkanela – huge campsite located half way between Funtana and Vrsar. Beside pitches, campsite offers beautiful mobile homes to rent.
- Hotel & Residence Valamar Riviera – 4-star property located downtown Porec, right at the seafront. Nice and cozy, decorated with nautical theme in mind.
- Hotel Valamar Diamant – popular Porec property, open all year around. It caters to families, couples and sport groups, due to its wide choice of facilities.
- Hotel Valamar Crystal – 4-star family hotels, located in a pine wood, 15 minutes walk from Porec old town.
- Valamar Club Tamaris – probably the best family hotel in the entire Istria. Lots of activities for the entire family and full board meal plan, along with family accommodations, are its strongest points.
Valamar Tamaris Residence – beautiful self standing villas, featuring one or two apartments, are quality accommodation for families with children.
- Hotel Mauro – newest addition to Porec hotel scene, hotel Mauro is an independent, boutique hotel located at Porec seaside promenade.
- Grand Palazzo – 4-star hotel situated at excellent location at the head of the harbor. It is a beautifully restored palace with venetian style furniture in the publicareas and very modern rooms.
- Laguna Modirilo – recently renovated and upgraded hotel, situated right at the seafront, with great views over the lagoon.
- Laguna Albatros (all inclusive) – 4-star family friendly hotel situated 5 km away from downtown, in Zelena Laguna Resort.
- Resort Belvedere – beautiful 4-star resort located in Vrsar. Resort Belvedere consists of 134 double rooms and 176 apartments.
- Resort Petalon – great 4-star resort, within a walking distance from Vrsar town. 176 double and triple bedrooms as well as 48 apartments are located within one- and two-floor chalets.
- Laguna Galijot – located in Plava Laguna resort, this four-star property consists of villas, apartments and hotel.
- Hotel Parentium – newly renovated 4-star hotel Parentium is located on the small peninsula. It is surrounded by greenery and it has its own marina. Great hotel!
- Camping Zelena Laguna – located in the resort of the same name, this 4-star camping offers 688 pitches.
- Camping Bijela Uvala – adjacent to camping Zelena Laguna, camping Bijela Uvala is double the size. Beautiful camping!